36. Chemical substitution of Zn in the structure of ordered Cu6Zn2Sb2: a structural and theoretical study
Samiran Misra, Subhadip Mallick, Biplab Koley, Swastika Chatterjee, Fei Wang and Partha P. Jana*
Solid State Sciences.(Accepted).
35. Unusual crystallographic ordering of two neighbouring elements-Cd and In in Cd2Cu3In, the first example in ternary Laves phase
Samiran Misra, Biplab Koley, Suraj Mahato, Fei Wang and Partha P. Jana*
Journal of Alloys and Compounds.(Accepted).
34. Formation of γ-brass type pseudo-binary Ni2Zn11-4δXδ (0≤δ≤∼0.13) (X = In and Ga) by an exchange mechanism
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Rajat Kamboj, Nikhil G. Mohan and Partha P. Jana*
33. Electrochemical phase evolution of tetradymite-type Bi2Te3 in lithium, sodium and potassium ion half cells
C.H.R. Gillard, Partha P. Jana, A. Rawal, N. Sharma*
Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2020, May, (In press)
32. Crystal structures of two closely resembled 2×2×2 superstructures of gamma-brass related phases in ternary Ir-Cd-Cu system
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Nilanjan Roy and Partha P. Jana*
31. Structure and Stability of Au3M5 (M=Mg, Cd).
Biplab Koley, Partha P. Jana*
Journal of Solid State Chemistry. 2019, 274, 215-221.
30. A New Descendant of the γ-Brass Family in the Zinc Rich Ni-Zn-In System
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Sudhindra Rayaprol and Partha P. Jana*
29. Atomic Ordering of Two Neighboring Transition Metals—Cu and Zn from Binary CuZn to Ternary Cu3ZnSb
Samiran Misra, Biplab Koley, Swastika Chatterjee, Subhadip Mallick and Partha P. Jana*
28. Asymmetric Supercapacitor Based on Chemically Coupled Hybrid Material of Fe2O3-Fe3O4 Heterostructure and Nitrogen-Doped Reduced Graphene Oxide
Sourav Mallick, Partha P. Jana and C. Retna Raj*
27. Thermoelectric transport investigations on Cd/In substituted β-Zn4Sb3 compounds
N. Karthikeyan, G. Jaiganesh, V. Anbarasu, Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar
26. Thermoelectric properties of Se and Zn/Cd/Sn double substituted Co4Sb12 skutterudite compounds
N. Karthikeyan, Ghanta Sivaprasad, G. Jaiganesh, V. Anbarasu, Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar
25. Tuned thermoelectric transport properties of Co2.0Sb1.6Se2.4 and Co2.0Sb1.5M0.1Se2.4 (M=Zn, Sn): Compounds with high phonon scattering
N. Karthikeyan, Ghanta Sivaprasad, Samiran Misra, G. Jaiganesh,
Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar
24. RhCd9+δ (−1.18≤δ≤0.29) a γ-brass related cubic giant cell structure.
Partha P. Jana*
23. Rh8Cd43: A rhombohedral variant of a cubic giant cell structure.
Biplab Koley, Ghanta Sivaprasad, Samiran Misra, Partha P. Jana*
22. Synthesis, crystal structure and electronic structure of the binary phase Rh2Cd5.
Biplab Koley, S. Chatterjee, Partha P. Jana*
21. Co-crystallization of Keggin Type Polyoxometalates [HL]3[PW12O40] and [Ln(DMF)8][PW12O40] (Ln = La, Dy, Yb) (L = N-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-3- methoxysalicylideneamine): Syntheses, Structures and Magnetic Properties.
S. Saha, P. P. Jana, C. J. Gómez-García, K. Harms and H. P. Nayek*
20. Lanthanide (III) Morpholine 4-Dithiocarbamate Complexes: Pr(III) Derivative Shows First Example of Polymeric Lanthanide(III) Dithiocarbamate.
M. Mahato, P. P. Jana, K. Harms and H. P. Nayek*
19. Variation in crystalline architectures through supramolecular interactions in copper(II) complexes with tridentate N2O donor Schiff bases.
S. Jana, P. P. Jana, S. Chattopadhyay*
18. A Microporous La-Metal-Organic Framework with Large Surface Area.
S. Pal, A. Bhunia, P. P. Jana, S. Dey, J. Möllmer, C. Janiak, H. P. Nayek*