60. Selective Chemical Substitution of Cu in the Structure of TiAl3 Type InPd3: Experimental and Theoretical Studies
N. Roy, S. K. Kuila, Harshit, P. Pramanik and P. P. Jana*
59. Crystal structure, electronic structure and phase stability of the Cu2-xMxCd (M=Zn, Ga, Ge, Sn) pseudo-binary Laves phases: effect of valence electron concentration
N. Roy, S. K. Kuila, A. Mondal, R. Sikdar, Harshit, S. Ghanta, Fei Wang, P. P. Jana*.
58. Hydrogen Storage Properties of Ternary Ordered Cubic Laves Phase Cu3Cd2In: Electronic Structure and Bonding Approach
Harshit† ; N. Roy†; P. P. Jana*.
(† These authors contributed equally to this work.)
57. Formation and stability of Rh2Cd5 and its structural correlation with RhCd and Rh3Cd5-δ ( δ~0.56 )
56. Valence fluctuation in Ce2Re3Si5 and Ising-type magnetic ordering
in Pr2Re3Si5 single crystals
55. Structural and Theoretical Investigations on the Unique Coloring Scheme of γ-Brass Type Phase: Cu5+δCd8-δ (-1.0 ≤ δ ≤ 0.1)
54. Temperature-induced phase transition in Cu4TiSe4
53. Hydrogen Storage Properties of Hexagonal C14 Laves Phase Cu2Cd: A DFT Study
52. Intercalates of Bi2Se3 studied in situ by time-resolved powder X-ray diffraction and neutron diffraction
51. The γ-brass type Cu–rich complex intermetallic phase Cu41Sn11: Structure and electrochemical study
S. Misra, D. Paharib, S. Giri, F. Wang, S. Puravankara, P. P. Jana*
50. The structural evolution of tetradymite-type Sb2Te3 in alkali ion batteries
49. Structure and Spin-Glass Magnetism of the MnxNi2Zn11-x Pseudobinary γ-Brasses at Low Mn Contents
S. Ghanta, A. Das, P. P. Jana*, S. Vrtnik, D. Gačnik, J. Luzar, A. Jelen, P. Koželj, M. Wencka, J. Dolinšek*
48. Site preference and atomic ordering in the ternary Rh5Ga2As: first-principles calculations
N. Roy, S. Giri, Harshit, P. P. Jana*
47. The phase evolution of tetradymite-type bismuth selenide in alkali ion batteries
C. Gillard, K. Djohari, P. P. Jana, M. Avdeev, N. Sharma*
46. A Vacancy Driven Intermetallic Phase Rh3Cd5-δ
Biplab Koley†, Nilanjan Roy†, Harshit, Subhadip Mallick, Arkadiy Simonov, Partha P. Jana* († These authors contributed equally to this work.)
45. A partly disordered 2x2x2 –superstructure of gamma-brass related phase in Mn-Ni-Zn System
Sivaprasad Ghanta, A. Das, R. Kamboj, P. P. Jana*
44. Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Electronic Structure and Catalytic Properties of Ni3GaSb
Nilanjan Roy, S. Kumari, R. Sikdar, A. Sharma, Harshit, S. Ghanta, S. Sharma, P. A. Despande and P. P. Jana*
43. Site preference, Atomic ordering, Electronic structure and Chemical bonding of A3Pd5 (A= Mg, Al, Ga): First Principle Study
Harshit†, Nilanjan Roy†, A. Chakrabarty and P. P. Jana*
(† These authors contributed equally to this work.)
42. Ultralow lattice thermal conductivity at room temperature in Cu4TiSe4
Biplab Koley, A. Lakshan, P. R. Raghuvanshi, C. Singh, A. Bhattyacharya, P. P. Jana*
41. γ-brass type structures with I-and P-cell in the ternary Cu–Zn–In system
Samiran Misra, S. Giri, P. P. Jana*
40. Structure and stability of γ1-brass AuZn2.1 : a γ-brass related complex phase in the Au-Zn system
Biplab Koley, S. Thimmaiah, S. Lidin and Partha P. Jana*
39.Synthesis, crystal structures, phase width and electrochemical performances of γ-brass type phases in Cu–Zn–Sn system
Samiran Misra, Debanjana Pahari, Souvik Giri, Sreeraj Puravankara, Partha P. Jana*
Journal of Alloys and Compound, 2020, 157372.
38. Electrochemical alloying/dealloying mechanism of ternary intermetallic Cu6-δZn2+δSb2 (δ = 0 and 1) as anode for Li-ion and Na-ion batteries
Debanjana Pahari, Samiran Misra, Partha P. Jana, Sreeraj Puravankara*
Journal of Solid State Chemistry , 2020, 292, 121660.
37. Site Preference and Atomic Ordering in the Structure of In3Pd5: First-Principles Calculation Analysis
Nilanjan Roy, Aurab Chakrabarty, Biplab Koley, T. Saha dasgupta and Partha P. Jana*
36. Chemical substitution of Zn in the structure of ordered Cu6Zn2Sb2: a structural and theoretical study
Samiran Misra, Subhadip Mallick, Biplab Koley, Swastika Chatterjee, Fei Wang and Partha P. Jana*
Solid State Sciences 2020, 107,106333.
35. Unusual crystallographic ordering of two neighbouring elements-Cd and In in Cd2Cu3In, the first example in ternary Laves phase
Samiran Misra, Biplab Koley, Suraj Mahato, Fei Wang and Partha P. Jana*
34. Formation of γ-brass type pseudo-binary Ni2Zn11-4δXδ (0≤δ≤∼0.13) (X = In and Ga) by an exchange mechanism
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Rajat Kamboj, Nikhil G. Mohan and Partha P. Jana*
33. Electrochemical phase evolution of tetradymite-type Bi2Te3 in lithium, sodium and potassium ion half cells
C.H.R. Gillard, Partha P. Jana, A. Rawal, N. Sharma*
Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2020, 155621.
32. Crystal structures of two closely resembled 2×2×2 superstructures of gamma-brass related phases in ternary Ir-Cd-Cu system
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Nilanjan Roy and Partha P. Jana*
31. Structure and Stability of Au3M5 (M=Mg, Cd).
Biplab Koley, Partha P. Jana*
Journal of Solid State Chemistry. 2019, 274, 215-221.
30. A New Descendant of the γ-Brass Family in the Zinc Rich Ni-Zn-In System
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Sudhindra Rayaprol and Partha P. Jana*
29. Atomic Ordering of Two Neighboring Transition Metals—Cu and Zn from Binary CuZn to Ternary Cu3ZnSb
Samiran Misra, Biplab Koley, Swastika Chatterjee, Subhadip Mallick and Partha P. Jana*
28. Asymmetric Supercapacitor Based on Chemically Coupled Hybrid Material of Fe2O3-Fe3O4 Heterostructure and Nitrogen-Doped Reduced Graphene Oxide
Sourav Mallick, Partha P. Jana and C. Retna Raj*
27. Thermoelectric transport investigations on Cd/In substituted β-Zn4Sb3 compounds
N. Karthikeyan, G. Jaiganesh, V. Anbarasu, Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar
26. Thermoelectric properties of Se and Zn/Cd/Sn double substituted Co4Sb12 skutterudite compounds
N. Karthikeyan, Ghanta Sivaprasad, G. Jaiganesh, V. Anbarasu, Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar
25. Tuned thermoelectric transport properties of Co2.0Sb1.6Se2.4 and Co2.0Sb1.5M0.1Se2.4 (M=Zn, Sn): Compounds with high phonon scattering
N. Karthikeyan, Ghanta Sivaprasad, Samiran Misra, G. Jaiganesh,
Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar*
24. RhCd9+δ (−1.18≤δ≤0.29) a γ-brass related cubic giant cell structure.
Partha P. Jana*
23. Rh8Cd43: A rhombohedral variant of a cubic giant cell structure.
Biplab Koley, Ghanta Sivaprasad, Samiran Misra, Partha P. Jana*
22. Synthesis, crystal structure and electronic structure of the binary phase Rh2Cd5.
Biplab Koley, S. Chatterjee, Partha P. Jana*
21. Co-crystallization of Keggin Type Polyoxometalates [HL]3[PW12O40] and [Ln(DMF)8][PW12O40] (Ln = La, Dy, Yb) (L = N-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-3- methoxysalicylideneamine): Syntheses, Structures and Magnetic Properties.
S. Saha, P. P. Jana, C. J. Gómez-García, K. Harms and H. P. Nayek*
20. Lanthanide (III) Morpholine 4-Dithiocarbamate Complexes: Pr(III) Derivative Shows First Example of Polymeric Lanthanide(III) Dithiocarbamate.
M. Mahato, P. P. Jana, K. Harms and H. P. Nayek*
19. Variation in crystalline architectures through supramolecular interactions in copper(II) complexes with tridentate N2O donor Schiff bases.
S. Jana, P. P. Jana, S. Chattopadhyay*
18. A Microporous La-Metal-Organic Framework with Large Surface Area.
S. Pal, A. Bhunia, P. P. Jana, S. Dey, J. Möllmer, C. Janiak, H. P. Nayek*