44. Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Electronic Structure and Catalytic Properties of Ni3GaSb
Nilanjan Roy, Harshit and Partha P. Jana*
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry(Accepted).
43. Site preference, Atomic ordering, Electronic structure and Chemical bonding of A3Pd5 (A= Mg, Al, Ga): First Principle Study
Nilanjan Roy, Harshit, Aurab Chakrabarty and Partha P. Jana*
Solid State Sciences(Accepted).
42. Ultralow lattice thermal conductivity at room temperature in Cu4TiSe4
Biplab Koley, Achintya Lakshan, P. R. Raghuvanshi, C. Singh, A. Bhattyacharya, Partha P. Jana*
Angew. Chem. (http://doi.org/10.1002/ange.202014222) (Accepted)
41. γ-brass type structures with I-and P-cell in the ternary Cu–Zn–In system
Samiran Misra, Souvik Giri, Partha P. Jana*
Z. Kristallogr. Cryst. Mater. 2020 , (Accepted)
40. Structure and stability of γ1-brass AuZn2.1 : a γ-brass related complex phase in the Au-Zn system
Biplab Koley, S. Thimmaiah, S. Lidin and Partha P. Jana*
Acta Crystallographica Section B. 2020 (Accepted)
39.Synthesis, crystal structures, phase width and electrochemical performances of γ-brass type phases in Cu–Zn–Sn system
Samiran Misra, Debanjana Pahari, Souvik Giri, Sreeraj Puravankara, Partha P. Jana*
Journal of Alloys and Compound, 2020, 157372.
38. Electrochemical alloying/dealloying mechanism of ternary intermetallic Cu6-δZn2+δSb2 (δ = 0 and 1) as anode for Li-ion and Na-ion batteries
Debanjana Pahari, Samiran Misra, Partha P. Jana, Sreeraj Puravankara*
Journal of Solid State Chemistry , 2020, 292, 121660.
37. Site Preference and Atomic Ordering in the Structure of In3Pd5: First-Principles Calculation Analysis
Nilanjan Roy, Aurab Chakrabarty, Biplab Koley, T. Saha dasgupta and Partha P. Jana*
36. Chemical substitution of Zn in the structure of ordered Cu6Zn2Sb2: a structural and theoretical study
Samiran Misra, Subhadip Mallick, Biplab Koley, Swastika Chatterjee, Fei Wang and Partha P. Jana*
Solid State Sciences 2020, 107,106333.
35. Unusual crystallographic ordering of two neighbouring elements-Cd and In in Cd2Cu3In, the first example in ternary Laves phase
Samiran Misra, Biplab Koley, Suraj Mahato, Fei Wang and Partha P. Jana*
34. Formation of γ-brass type pseudo-binary Ni2Zn11-4δXδ (0≤δ≤∼0.13) (X = In and Ga) by an exchange mechanism
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Rajat Kamboj, Nikhil G. Mohan and Partha P. Jana*
33. Electrochemical phase evolution of tetradymite-type Bi2Te3 in lithium, sodium and potassium ion half cells
C.H.R. Gillard, Partha P. Jana, A. Rawal, N. Sharma*
Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2020, 155621.
32. Crystal structures of two closely resembled 2×2×2 superstructures of gamma-brass related phases in ternary Ir-Cd-Cu system
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Nilanjan Roy and Partha P. Jana*
31. Structure and Stability of Au3M5 (M=Mg, Cd).
Biplab Koley, Partha P. Jana*
Journal of Solid State Chemistry. 2019, 274, 215-221.
30. A New Descendant of the γ-Brass Family in the Zinc Rich Ni-Zn-In System
Ghanta Sivaprasad, Sudhindra Rayaprol and Partha P. Jana*
29. Atomic Ordering of Two Neighboring Transition Metals—Cu and Zn from Binary CuZn to Ternary Cu3ZnSb
Samiran Misra, Biplab Koley, Swastika Chatterjee, Subhadip Mallick and Partha P. Jana*
28. Asymmetric Supercapacitor Based on Chemically Coupled Hybrid Material of Fe2O3-Fe3O4 Heterostructure and Nitrogen-Doped Reduced Graphene Oxide
Sourav Mallick, Partha P. Jana and C. Retna Raj*
27. Thermoelectric transport investigations on Cd/In substituted β-Zn4Sb3 compounds
N. Karthikeyan, G. Jaiganesh, V. Anbarasu, Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar
26. Thermoelectric properties of Se and Zn/Cd/Sn double substituted Co4Sb12 skutterudite compounds
N. Karthikeyan, Ghanta Sivaprasad, G. Jaiganesh, V. Anbarasu, Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar
25. Tuned thermoelectric transport properties of Co2.0Sb1.6Se2.4 and Co2.0Sb1.5M0.1Se2.4 (M=Zn, Sn): Compounds with high phonon scattering
N. Karthikeyan, Ghanta Sivaprasad, Samiran Misra, G. Jaiganesh,
Partha P. Jana. and K. Sivakumar*
24. RhCd9+δ (−1.18≤δ≤0.29) a γ-brass related cubic giant cell structure.
Partha P. Jana*
23. Rh8Cd43: A rhombohedral variant of a cubic giant cell structure.
Biplab Koley, Ghanta Sivaprasad, Samiran Misra, Partha P. Jana*
22. Synthesis, crystal structure and electronic structure of the binary phase Rh2Cd5.
Biplab Koley, S. Chatterjee, Partha P. Jana*
21. Co-crystallization of Keggin Type Polyoxometalates [HL]3[PW12O40] and [Ln(DMF)8][PW12O40] (Ln = La, Dy, Yb) (L = N-(2-hydroxyphenyl)-3- methoxysalicylideneamine): Syntheses, Structures and Magnetic Properties.
S. Saha, P. P. Jana, C. J. Gómez-García, K. Harms and H. P. Nayek*
20. Lanthanide (III) Morpholine 4-Dithiocarbamate Complexes: Pr(III) Derivative Shows First Example of Polymeric Lanthanide(III) Dithiocarbamate.
M. Mahato, P. P. Jana, K. Harms and H. P. Nayek*
19. Variation in crystalline architectures through supramolecular interactions in copper(II) complexes with tridentate N2O donor Schiff bases.
S. Jana, P. P. Jana, S. Chattopadhyay*
18. A Microporous La-Metal-Organic Framework with Large Surface Area.
S. Pal, A. Bhunia, P. P. Jana, S. Dey, J. Möllmer, C. Janiak, H. P. Nayek*